Re: COPY enhancements

От Emmanuel Cecchet
Тема Re: COPY enhancements
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi David,

> My C isn't all that great, to put it mildly, but I noticed C++-style
> //comments like this, which we don't use.

Ok, I will fix that.
> Are these dependent on each other, or could they be reviewed, etc.
> separately?

The code implementing the functionality are independent (separate
methods or files) but error logging also catches potential routing
problems and log faulty tuples (the call to routing is just basically in
the try/catch of error logging).
So, yes they can be reviewed separately, but if both are integrated it
makes sense to review them together.

Cheers
Emmanuel

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: new version of PQconnectdb was:(Re: [HACKERS] Determining client_encoding from client locale)
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: CommitFest 2009-09 Plans and Call for Reviewers