Re: PosgreSQL Service does not Start In Vista

От Iñigo Barandiaran
Тема Re: PosgreSQL Service does not Start In Vista
Дата
Список pgsql-general
correct,but the service is not started afterwards. I

tried to start it manually but takes a lot of time and finally a windows
error appears telling that "the PostgreSQL Database server 8.3 service on
Local Computer Started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if
There should be more detail in the Postgres logs - have a look there and
see what it says.

Ray.

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:rod@iol.ie">rod@iol.ie</a>
Galway Cathedral Recitals: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.galwaycathedral.org/recitals">http://www.galwaycathedral.org/recitals</a>