Re: resolved: WITH RECURSIVE: ARRAY[id] All column datatypes must be hashable

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: resolved: WITH RECURSIVE: ARRAY[id] All column datatypes must be hashable
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
In so much as id-ma-pa is near and dear to my heart, I would really
appreciate and performance metrics you might be able to share.
Especially size of person table, typical pedigree size and pedigree
retrieval time (tainted by hardware specs of course).

Thanks

rjs

rawi wrote:
> me again...
>
> I figured it out...
>
> The Error was caused because I used UNION in place of UNION ALL.
>
> I still don't understand why the ARRAY (path) could not be grouped...
>
> Bye
> rawi

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: