Re: Multiple table entries?

От Jeff Ross
Тема Re: Multiple table entries?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> Jeff Ross <jross@wykids.org> writes:
>
>> Tom Lane wrote:
>>
>>> heap_update is broken.  Details left as an exercise for the reader
>>>

>> Well, as the reader that started this all ;-) should I be worried?
>> Should I do a pg_dump and reinstall?  Roll back to 8.3.7?  Or just
>> relax, don't worry and have a sparkling adult beverage?
>>

> Well, it's a pretty bad bug but as far as I can see a simple "VACUUM
> table" command should fix it up --- would you confirm?
>
>             regards, tom lane

Hah!  It did indeed clear it up!

pglogd=# \d
              List of relations
 Schema |     Name     | Type  |    Owner
 public | full_entries | table | _postgresql
 public | full_temp    | table | jross
 public | log_entries  | table | _postgresql
 public | page_hits    | table | _postgresql
 public | total_hits   | table | _postgresql
(5 rows)

Thanks, Tom and Greg.  Looking forward to 8.4.1 :-)

Jeff