Re: Strange "missing tables" problem

От Wojtek
Тема Re: Strange "missing tables" problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Denis BUCHER wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It's even more strange :

why, looks logical to me :)
> # \dt customers
>            Liste des relations
>  Schéma |   Nom   | Type  | Propriétaire
> --------+---------+-------+--------------
>  rma    | customers | table | postgres
> (1 ligne)

you have 1 'customers' table in 'rma' schema and (my guess) currently
you're connected as main user for this schema
> # \dt import.customers
>                Liste des relations
>      Schéma      |   Nom   | Type  | Propriétaire
> -----------------+---------+-------+--------------
>  import          | customers | table | postgres
> (1 ligne)

you have 1 'customers' table in 'import' schema
> # \dt *.customers
>                Liste des relations
>      Schéma      |   Nom   | Type  | Propriétaire
> -----------------+---------+-------+--------------
>  import          | customers | table | postgres
>  rma             | customers | table | postgres
> (2 lignes)

you have two tables 'customers', one in schema 'import', the other one
in schema 'rma'

I assume you want to keep two copies of this table, right?

foo

От: "Bill Bartlett"
Сообщение: Re: Strange "missing tables" problem
От: Denis BUCHER
Сообщение: Re: Strange "missing tables" problem