Re: BUG #4961: pg_standby.exe crashes with no args

От wader2
Тема Re: BUG #4961: pg_standby.exe crashes with no args
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I can't reproduce a crash here on BSD:
>
>     $ pg_standby
>     pg_standby: not enough command-line arguments
>
> Can you show us the command and the crash text?

I guess this occurs on only windows (Japanese envionment?).

C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.4\bin>pg_standby.exe

results no text on command line, Windows error dialog.

AppName:pg_standby.exe AppVer:0.0.0.0 ModName:msvcr80.dll
ModVer:8.0.50727.762   Offset:000091ad