Re: Can I have a look at your TuningWizard generated config file?

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: Can I have a look at your TuningWizard generated config file?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Magnus,

Magnus Hagander wrote:
On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 15:47, Ashesh
Vashi<ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Magnus Hagander wrote:
AFAICS, the edb tuning wizard has not (yet) been updated to support
PostgreSQL 8.4. The hints it gives are for 8.3 and earlier. It would
probably be a good idea if they gave a warning for that, but I take it
they don't :-)

TuningWizard (latest version 1.3) has been updated to support PostgreSQL
8.4.
Your download page only lists 1.1 as download :-) Glad to hear an
updated version exists, I assume it'll make it there eventually?
Right now, the latest version is available only through the stack-builder.
It will be available soon on download pages too. :)

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ashesh Vashi

EnterpriseDB INDIA: http://www.enterprisedb.com