Re: Field name problem

От Alan Chandler
Тема Re: Field name problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tim Landscheidt wrote:

> b) Restore the backup to an SQL file, load it into a suit-
>    able editor, change (very carefully) "over" to the new
>    attribute name and restore that file to a new server.

Thats what I had hoped to be able to do (I've got to search several
backups for the one with the exact right dataset and I don't want to be
changing postgresql versions all the time), I read the pg_restore man
page over and over before posting.  Looking again after your post I see
now to just leave out the database name duh.

Thanks

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk