Re: SE-PostgreSQL Specifications

От KaiGai Kohei
Тема Re: SE-PostgreSQL Specifications
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greg Williamson wrote:
> KaiGai --
>
> I have a few suggestions which I will post in a bit, and some
> rather extensive edits of the existing Wiki, mostly for syntax
> rather than content.
>
> How do you want the latter ? I can email them offline as text,
> or you could set me up with a login on the wiki and I could do
> them in place (perhaps paragraph by paragraph) ?

Thanks for your helps.

I think it is good idea to edit wikipage because we can easily
check and understand its update history.

IIRC, you can create a wiki account from: http://www.postgresql.org/community/signup

BTW, I changed the structure of chapters/sections in former of
the documentation to reduce usage of undefined terminology and
so on. Sorry, if it overlapped with your efforts.
And, please note that the "3.2 Access controls" section is still
on work.

Thanks,
--
OSS Platform Development Division, NEC