Re: COPY WITH CSV FORCE QUOTE * -- REVIEW

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: COPY WITH CSV FORCE QUOTE * -- REVIEW
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Josh Berkus wrote:

> Stuff someone else should do:
>
> a. review code
> b. review code format
>
> I am done with this review.

I have reviewed this and made a small tweak in the docco. I'm just about
ready to commit this, but I'm still slightly worried that passing NULL
to denote all columns in this piece of grammar:

           | FORCE QUOTE '*'               {                   $$ = makeDefElem("force_quote", NULL);               }

might be less than robust - it just feels slightly hacky, so I'd
appreciate others' thoughts. If nobody else is bothered I will commit
the patch.

cheers

andrew