Re: make check failure for 8.4.0

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: make check failure for 8.4.0
Дата
Re: make check failure for 8.4.0  ("Andrew Dunstan" <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Re: make check failure for 8.4.0  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> That's why I asked to see the make log. Maybe some environment
> setting affected things?
Bingo!  A few weeks back I had been experimenting with using the PGXS
compiles for our extensions, rather than expanding our tarballs in the
build tree and just doing make and sudo make install there.  On the
failing machine, the session I used has USE_PGXS defined.  I unset
that and out of paranoia I did a make distclean and started over.
This time the same steps worked fine.
Out of curiosity, where is the make log to which you refer?
-Kevin

От: David Fetter
Сообщение: Re: SE-PostgreSQL?
От: Alan Li
Сообщение: Re: MIN/MAX optimization for partitioned table