Duplicate Events (and other stuff)..

От Chander Ganesan
Тема Duplicate Events (and other stuff)..
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Continuent seems to have all of their events duplicated...

926 and 929 appear to be the same events (though with slightly different
wording)

925 and 928 appear to be the same events (though with slightly different
wording)

And..in regard to my previous email, 867 and 868 are events that make no
mention of PostgreSQL or PostGIS, and seem inappropriate for that forum.

Which raises another question....
- We offer Python courses which cover the PsycoPG interface to
PostgreSQL.  Would those be appropriate events for postgresql.org (to
date, we haven't posted such events, since I don't see the direct
relevance, but the approval of events such as 867 and 868 make me wonder...)

I'm just trying to be a good boy :-)

Thanks

--
Chander Ganesan
Open Technology Group, Inc.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Mails to -advocacy mysteriously disappearing
Сообщение: Re: Mails to -advocacy mysteriously disappearing