Re: navigation menu for documents

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: navigation menu for documents
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Richard Huxton wrote:
> Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>>
>> Yes, really. What you suggest here is just not adequate, IMNSHO. I
>> don't want to have to scroll to the top or bottom of the page to get
>> navigation, and I want to be able to see the navigation and go where
>> I want directly.
>
> Are you talking about the online manuals, or something else here?

I don't care if we don't provide this for the online manuals on
postgresql.org - I'm quite happy to install it on my own server if
necessary. But I am talking about the HTML docs that come from our /doc
directory. And I bet if we had the option of better navigation, our
online users would want us to provide it.

cheers

andrew