Re: [pgsql-www] commitfest.postgresql.org

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] commitfest.postgresql.org
Дата
Re: [pgsql-www] commitfest.postgresql.org  (Brendan Jurd <direvus@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> We don't AFAIK collect data about these events.  However, we could
> have certain actions trigger the creation of an automated comment
> (e.g., "Status changed to Committed by petere") and let the
> aforementioned comment view suffice for a "history".

Can you put in a simple event-recording trigger for all changes?  We can
dress it up for easy viewing later, but if the data isn't collected, it
will be impossible to recreate.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] commitfest.postgresql.org
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] commitfest.postgresql.org