Re: *_collapse_limit, geqo_threshold

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: *_collapse_limit, geqo_threshold
Дата
Re: *_collapse_limit, geqo_threshold  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> if we think it's reasonable for people to want to explicitly specify
> the join order
Regardless of the syntax (GUC or otherwise), that is an optimizer
hint.  I thought we were trying to avoid those.
Although -- we do have all those enable_* GUC values which are also
optimizer hints; perhaps this should be another of those?
enable_join_reorder?
-Kevin

От: Dimitri Fontaine
Сообщение: Re: Re: Synch Rep: direct transfer of WAL file from the primary to the standby
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] commitfest.postgresql.org