Re: [pgsql-www] commitfest.postgresql.org

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] commitfest.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> in the future we might want to change from a fixed list of patch
> sections to a free list of tags, say.  Then someone might alter the
> application backend, and we'd use that new version for the next
> commit fest at the time.  What will that do to the data of old
> commit fests?
Certainly you see how trivial that conversion would be.  If that were
the worst case anyone could even imagine, it would be a pretty strong
argument that the schema is more than good enough to proceed.
Do you see anything fundamentally wrong with the structure in terms
of long term goals?
-Kevin

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: *_collapse_limit, geqo_threshold
От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: Re: WIP: generalized index constraints