Re: [pgsql-www] commitfest.postgresql.org

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] commitfest.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Brendan Jurd <direvus@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you think the app is fundamentally less useful than the wiki,
> please say so and we'll work out whether we can resolve your
> objection in time for the start of the CF.
It's been down for a while now.  I don't know if this is causal, but
the failure seemed to start when I went into the patch I submitted,
and clicked on the link to edit a comment I added.
At any rate, the reliability doesn't seem to match the wiki yet, which
would seem to be a pretty fundamental thing to fix before switching.
-Kevin

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Maintenance Policy?
От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] commitfest.postgresql.org