Re: PGXS problem with pdftotext

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: PGXS problem with pdftotext
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Hmm, try adding
>     CXXFLAGS = $(CFLAGS)
Thanks, that worked; I don't need to specify -fpic in my file if I put
the above line in.
> Although in general we don't try very hard to support C++ code
> inside the backend.
I try to avoid it when possible.  The C++ code is the thinnest wrapper
we could arrange around the poppler code to allow access from the C
code.
Would it make sense to add the above to the PGXS file somewhere, for
those cases (like this) when someone has to access some existing C++
code base?
-Kevin

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pg_migrator mention in documentation
От: Zdenek Kotala
Сообщение: Re: First CommitFest: July 15th