Re: [pgsql-www] Contest: PostgreSQL Website Redesign

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Contest: PostgreSQL Website Redesign
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Dave Page wrote:
> Per my previous email below, the deadline for submission to the
> PostgreSQL website redesign contest is July 3rd. Please ensure you
> submit your entries by that time!
>
> Note that we have had reports of some people being unable to send
> their submissions due to size restrictions on mail servers. If this is
> a problem for you, please upload your zip file to a webserver and
> email the URL, or contact me privately to make other arrangements. If
> you submit an entry, please ensure you get an email from me
> acknowledging your submission. If you don't get one - it's possible I
> didn't receive your entry!

As I just got told by somebody how does not read any of this lists yet
still tried to submit we still have a 100kb limit on posts to say
webmaster@postgresql.org which is ridiculous if we use that address as
the PoC for a website contest.

Stefan