Re: Joint user survey with EnterpriseDB?

От Santiago Zarate
Тема Re: Joint user survey with EnterpriseDB?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
I'm interested on this too... but 'vebeen having trouble with my
time~... @cert people developed a community survey... what about
preparing few questions?... using the cert one as a model... which was
very interesting~ ... and introducing more questions about features, and
so on...

Selena Deckelmann escribió:
> Josh Berkus wrote:
>> On 6/30/09 8:52 AM, Simon Riggs wrote:
>
>>> We (PostgreSL project) should be sending out an email one month after
>>> release of 8.4 to elicit structured feedback. This should be an integral
>>> part of the release process.
>> I completely agree.  Volunteers?
>
> I am tied up for a couple weeks, but will have time right around OSCON
> to assist.
>
> I've had some experience with community surveys - for the Portland tech
> community, and for conferences. Also, I know at least one person
> interested in analysis of this type of data, and how to structure the
> multiple choice questions and fill-in-the-blank ones to elicit things we
> might not expect.
>
> Sorry I can't jump on it immediately, but this is an area of interest
> for me and I'd like to help.
>
> -selena

Сообщение: Re: Joint user survey with EnterpriseDB?
Сообщение: Re: Joint user survey with EnterpriseDB?