Re: BUG: pgScript NOT thread safe!!

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: BUG: pgScript NOT thread safe!!
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dave Page wrote:
> That was my thought Ashesh - plus we could push out 1.10.1 pretty soon
> with a long-term solution.

I still think it's better with a message. Even if it's not translated
for everybody. (And yes, I realize the issue for translators)

But I'll defer to you if you think it's better to just block. I'm
worried about the length of the block leading to UI freezes though...

-- Magnus HaganderSelf: http://www.hagander.net/Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/

Сообщение: Re: BUG: pgScript NOT thread safe!!
Сообщение: Re: BUG: pgScript NOT thread safe!!