8.4 RC1 on ubuntu 9.04 jaunty, problems after install

От Dragan Sahpaski
Тема 8.4 RC1 on ubuntu 9.04 jaunty, problems after install
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello List,
I tried installing postgreSql 8.4 RC1 on ubuntu 9.04 - jaunty, with the
postgres 8.4 RC1one click installer provided by EnterpriseDB as it says
in the download page on the postgres site.

The instalation goes fine and the DB looks fine, but after the first
reboot, the current theme gets changed into some simple old gnome theme,
and if I try to change it back, it wont change.
Also the sound is broken and I cannot get a wireless conection and maybe
something else I haven't tried.
I've tried this twice on a brand new installation on jaunty, and its the
same.
If I uninstall postgreSQL then after the reboot the system is fine like
before the install.

Is this an ubuntu or a postgres issue?
I'll post this on the some ubuntu list also.

postgres version: 8.4 RC1
OS: ubuntu 9.04 jaunty

Regards

Сообщение: Re: WAL and master multi-slave replication
Сообщение: Re: WAL and master multi-slave replication