Re: GetTokenInformation() and FreeSid() at port/exec.c

От Andrew Chernow
Тема Re: GetTokenInformation() and FreeSid() at port/exec.c
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> The only issue now is a small leak of memory in a function that is only
> called a fixed (and very small) number of times per process. Given this,
> I'm inclined to say we should put it on hold for 8.5. Thoughts?

Doesn't sound urgent to me.  If it were my decision, I'd punt it to 8.5.

Hard to keep that win32 acl stuff leak free.  There is always a cleanup
goto because you need 6 billion objects to answer any question :o

--
Andrew Chernow
eSilo, LLC

Сообщение: Re: GetTokenInformation() and FreeSid() at port/exec.c
Сообщение: Re: GetTokenInformation() and FreeSid() at port/exec.c