Re: Bug in SQL editor find and replace

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Bug in SQL editor find and replace
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 06/24/2009 10:35 AM, Dave Page wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 8:23 PM, Andres Freund<andres@anarazel.de>  wrote:
>
>> I found the issue. The code compares '(unsigned int)(-1)' with
>> '(size_t)(-1)' which works on 32bit but not on 64bit.
> Thanks Andres - patch applied.
I havent read very much of the code, but at a very quick glance a short
policing for issues of this kind looks sensible - unfortunately I cant
do this in due time (I think I have spotted some more comparisons of
this kind - I am not sure how big the influence of those is though).

Andres

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Bug in SQL editor find and replace
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Bug in SQL editor find and replace