Re: Error ::- “ 'more' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. “

От Vibhor Kumar
Тема Re: Error ::- “ 'more' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. “
Дата
Ответы Re: [GENERAL] Error ::- “ 'more' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. “  (raghu ram <raghuchennuru@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
"more" exists in C:\Windows\System32. So, please set the path in PATH
Environment Variable. and then try.
My Computer (Right Click) -> Properties -> then go to Advanced tab ->
Environment Variable -> set the path.

Thanks & Regards,
Vibhor Kumar
www.enterprisedb.com