Re: Bug in SQL editor find and replace

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Bug in SQL editor find and replace
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 06/23/2009 06:39 PM, Ashesh Vashi wrote:
> Hi Andres,
>
> I am not able to reproduce it on my end.
>
> The following details may help me reproduce on my end:
> 1. Is it 32 bit/64 bit linux?
This is 64bit - I can create a 32bit chroot if you have suspicions in
that direction.

> 2. What exactly are you using in Find & Replace text-controls?
"Whole Word" and "Match Case", "Regular Expressions" are not checked.
Some string in "Find what" and "Replace with".

Then I press "Replace All". Boom.

Any further steps?

Andres

От: Ashesh Vashi
Сообщение: Re: Bug in SQL editor find and replace
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Bug in SQL editor find and replace