Re: GetTokenInformation() and FreeSid() at port/exec.c

От Andrew Chernow
Тема Re: GetTokenInformation() and FreeSid() at port/exec.c
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

> How about something like this? I switched to using LocalAlloc() in all
> places to be consistent, instead of mixing heap and local. (Though per
> doc, LocalAlloc is actually a wrapper for HeapAlloc in win32).

Our patches crossed.  Although, in my patch I left the allocation scheme
alone since I wasn't sure if someone wanted that way.  I'd suggest
malloc and free if your going to change it.  The only time I use an MS
allocater is when a win32 api function specifically states it must be used.

--
Andrew Chernow
eSilo, LLC