Re: Hey! 'lil help on Features?

От Santiago Zarate
Тема Re: Hey! 'lil help on Features?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
hi guys...  another two cents... more about structure than writting...

moved:

*Support for statement level triggers for TRUNCATE command (procedures)

* Partial Match support for Full Text Search (SQL)
* Case Insensitive Text module (SQL)

and did also some minor editions on the doc... wiped out two sections
which where empty...

What's left? :P

Have fun...