Re: BUG #4854: Problems with replaying WAL files on Warm Standby

От Keith Pierno
Тема Re: BUG #4854: Problems with replaying WAL files on Warm Standby
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thanks for the prompt response. If such a file is needed for recovery
it was never created by postgres. The current archiving process creates
uses rsync to archive the WAL files to a shared archive area. In the
past and on my other cluster we do not see .history files on the
primary server and have been able to recover without them. If it helps
I can send a copy of the WAL files and my postgres.conf files.

Keith

Tom Lane wrote:

  "Keith Pierno" <kpierno@lulu.com> writes:

    2009-06-15 13:25:12 EDT <::> PANIC:  unexpected timeline ID 6 (after 4) in
checkpoint record

Hmm.  It's complaining because it didn't find timeline 6 mentioned in
the timeline history file it read (if any).  Maybe you forgot to archive
or restore the NNNNNNNN.history file?

Сообщение: Re: BUG #4854: Problems with replaying WAL files on Warm Standby
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4854: Problems with replaying WAL files on Warm Standby