Re: Modifying TOAST_TUPLE_THRESHOLD and TOAST_TUPLE_TARGET?

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Modifying TOAST_TUPLE_THRESHOLD and TOAST_TUPLE_TARGET?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:

> Proposed patch attached.

That first version was of the "minimally invasive" variety, to stress
how little I was changing and minimize the chance that I would make
some dumb error; however, it involved copy/paste of a few lines which
were already in a source file twice.  Attached is what I hope is a
functionally identical patch, with minor refactoring.  I think it
results in more readable code.

-Kevin

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: machine-readable explain output
Сообщение: Re: machine-readable explain output