Re: pgindent run coming

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pgindent run coming
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> I am doing runs as requested on various platforms to extract the
> typedef lists. Linux is done, Windows (mingw) is running, FBSD and
> Cygwin to come.
>
> Results in a few hours. The buildfarm will have a consolidated list.

The consolidated list comes from Windows(mingw)  and Linux. My Cygwin
run broke for some reason, and 'objdump --stabs' doesn't seem to do what
we need on FBSD, so the output there was empty. If someone knows how to
get the typedefs out via objdump on FBSD would they please let us know ASAP?

Bruce, I think that's the best I can do today.

thanks

andrew