Re: Hey! 'lil help on Features?

От Santiago Zarate
Тема Re: Hey! 'lil help on Features?
Дата
Re: Hey! 'lil help on Features?  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
Here are my two cents:

on http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/WhatsNew84

"parallel pg_restore" is under performance, in the release draft appears
as " Parallel Restore"  under "administration"... i'm not sure if this
is for marketing pruposes :P or a mistake... (Not moved because of that
doubt)

"sql2008 window functions" is under " Other Developer Features " but
also somewhat explained at top...

"default values" for functions same case as above..

also, made small changes on the wiki (check revision comments)

gonna try halp a lil bit more... after work