Re: Query - old posts

От Selena Deckelmann
Тема Re: Query - old posts
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi!

Directing this to pgsql-www@postgresql.org.

Brian Gunning wrote:
> Hi Selena,
>
> I have a query about an old account of mine on PostgreSQL forums. I
> would like to delete my old posts from the forum but as I do not work
> for the company that I worked for at the time I cannot retrieve my
> password as I used their email address to register at the time. The old
> account was set up using the email address brian.gunning@3touch.com
> <mailto:brian.gunning@3touch.com>
>
> Is there anything that I can do?
>
> If you are not the correct person to deal with this request could you
> please tell me who I can contact please?
>
> This is a reference to the post:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2005-02/msg00156.php

Our policy is never to delete old messages from the archives. If you'd
like the 3touch account to be unsubscribed from the pgsql-jdbc mailing
list, that is possible.

You can simply resubscribe to the mailing list with your new email address!

-selena

--
http://www.opensourcebridge.org
http://www.chesnok.com/daily