Re: Managing multiple branches in git

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Managing multiple branches in git
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 06/03/2009 07:26 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Andres Freund wrote:
>> The git for windows installation includes a functional unix-alike shell
>> (mingw, not cygwin or such). Some core part of git are still written in
>> shell, so it would not work without that anyway.
> Ah. Ok. Good to know. Does it contain a builtin "ln" command? And does
> that use junction points?
It contains a ln.exe but I do not know what it exactly does:
http://repo.or.cz/w/msysgit.git?a=tree;f=bin;h=ab9faa176dbed67a93aa223e0d84bff9f950a26d;hb=HEAD

I don't have windows access for the next few hours, but if nobody
answered until then I will try it.

Andres

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pg_migrator status for 8.4
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Managing multiple branches in git