Re: warm standby with WAL shipping

От Geoffrey
Тема Re: warm standby with WAL shipping
Дата
Re: warm standby with WAL shipping  (Erik Jones <ejones@engineyard.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Thank you Greg for taking the time to explain this as throughly as you
have.  I have found a logic problem in my code.  I still don't know if
we will use pg_standby as the wrapper code in PITRTools is python and we
are not a python shop.  Kinda want to stick with what we know (C, perl,
shell).  I'm certainly looking at rsync rather then scp, which really
makes more sense.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin