Re: ruby connect

От Scott Bailey
Тема Re: ruby connect
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I’m trying to connect ruby to postgres on ubuntu and the only link I
> found that has the library is down.  Does anyone have the postgres
> library for ruby?  Or direct me to it?

Yeah, I think this is an area that we need to address if we want to see
wider adoption of Postgres. I started out to write a postgres utility in
Ruby. I think I eventually got it to work. But by that time I was
convinced that noone would actually go thru that much hassle in order to
  try out the app. So I wrote it in Python instead. But if I was a Ruby
developer setting out to write a database application, I'm sure I would
have given up on Postgres and used MySQL instead.

Scott