Re: pg_usleep() location

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: pg_usleep() location
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Geoffrey wrote:
> Richard Huxton wrote:
>> Geoffrey wrote:
>>> I'm trying to build a customized pg_standby.c and I can not locate
>>> pg_usleep().  Can anyone point me to the source file that contains
>>> this library? (or even better,the associated Red Hat rpm?)
>>
>> port/pgsleep.c
>>
>> If you're a perl guy might be worth getting a copy of "ack" too.
>
> perl would likely be preferred, can you point me to ack??

http://search.cpan.org/~petdance/ack-1.88/

Probably an RPM for it too. Not sure what you'd search for. Searches
code with Perl regexps, knows about code extensions, does nice colouring
in terminal and switches to a simpler layout when piped/redirected to a
file. Knows to skip .svn directories etc, don't know how I ever lived
without it :-)

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd