Re: BUG #4824: KRB5/GSSAPI authentication fails when user != principal

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: BUG #4824: KRB5/GSSAPI authentication fails when user != principal
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane wrote:
>> Tom, or someone else... auth.c line 1076. I'm pretty sure that should be
>> "return ret" not "return STATUS_OK".
>
> Doh.

yeah. WIll apply patch.

>> Wow, that's a bad bug :-O
>
> Hey, that's what beta is for ;-)

:-)

Do we need to announce it somehow?

> You might want to take a quick look for copy-and-pastes of same error.
> I see none offhand, but ...

Yeah, I looked over the other similar places and didn't find anything.

//Magnus

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4824: KRB5/GSSAPI authentication fails when user != principal
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4824: KRB5/GSSAPI authentication fails when user != principal