Re: New trigger option of pg_standby

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: New trigger option of pg_standby
Дата
Re: New trigger option of pg_standby  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndQuadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

Simon Riggs wrote:
> My experience is that consensus/votes will be overruled by final
> committer, if they disagree,

That's a fairly strong statement. I can't think of an occasion when this
has happened on any matter of significance, and I can remember many
times when Tom, Bruce and others have bowed to the consensus despite
their own preferences.

Bruce said the other day that we are trustees of the code, and I don't
think I could put it better. I know I am conscious of that.

cheers

andrew