Re: Two upgrades this weekend ...

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: Two upgrades this weekend ...
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Robert Treat wrote:
> On Saturday 23 May 2009 00:35:05 Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>> I need to perform two upgrades this weekend:
>>
>>    pgfoundry.org
>>    pugs.postgresql.org
>>
>> We've been having an odd issue with our 64bit servers of late, and we've
>> been slowly eliminating potential problems.  Right now, I am working on
>> eliminating a potential issue with running FreeBSD 6.x VPS/libraries on
>> the FreeBSD 7.x servers, something that all three of our current 64bit
>> servers have in varying degrees.
>>
>>    Both pgfoundry.org and pugs.postgresql.org are running FreeBSD 6.x ports
>> / libraries, so I will be upgrade them to proper 7.x VPSs.
>>
>>    The downtime tends to vary, but will be at least 2hrs each, and I will
>> do them sequentially .
>>
>>    No config files will be changed, only the binaries upgraded / recompiled
>> to be proper "native 7.x binaries" ...
>>

> Thanks for the heads up... any chance you can email pgsql-www when the
> downtime begins (and optionally when it is done) ?

it might also be important to mention that depending on what the
definition of "binaries upgraded" is that our version of gforge might
not work with certain newer stuff...

Stefan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: Two upgrades this weekend ...
Сообщение: Re: Two upgrades this weekend ...