Re: Tuning resource parameters for a logging database.

От Alex Thurlow
Тема Re: Tuning resource parameters for a logging database.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I was hoping to not have to change all my code to automate the partitioning table creation stuff, but if that's really the best way, I'll check it out.  Thanks for the advice.

Alex Thurlow
Blastro Networks

http://www.blastro.com
http://www.roxwel.com