Re: how to extract data from bytea so it is be used in blob for mysql database

От Allan Kamau
Тема Re: how to extract data from bytea so it is be used in blob for mysql database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi George,
This is my guess to the cause of the problem (I could be wrong).

You edited the pg_dump generated sql file to suit to suit the
requirements of your target server (MySQL), during this edition, your
editor may have inserted line terminators where it found long sentences,
this long sentences may have been the contents of your bytea column(s)
thereby changing the data of the bytea column(s).

Allan.