Re: how to extract data from bytea so it is be used in blob for mysql database

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: how to extract data from bytea so it is be used in blob for mysql database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 13/05/2009 21:56, George Kao wrote:
> I used pg_dump to extract the data from my database with bytea fields
> (having pictures) in plain text format. I encoutered some problems to
> restore those bytea data to the blobs field in a Mysql database. Any advice?

A bit more detail would be nice.... we're only guessing otherwise.

- Platform(s)?
- Version?
- Commands executed?
- Error messages?
- Log entries?
- ....

Ray.

rod@iol.ie

От: "George Kao"
Сообщение: how to extract data from bytea so it is be used in blob for mysql database