Re: BUG #4806: Bug with GiST index and empty integer array?

От Jörg Kiegeland
Тема Re: BUG #4806: Bug with GiST index and empty integer array?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

>> The GiST index seems not to be able to find empty integer arrays.
>>

> Yeah, this is a known issue.  We are looking into what can be done about
> it for 8.4.

Can you give me the bug ID if a similar bug is already reported?
I searched for such a bug before, but found nothing.
Then, I can keep track of the original bug, since my bug as duplicate
may be not cared for, I fear.

Thanks, Jörg

От: "Ian Turner"
Сообщение: BUG #4808: Rules on system catalogs are allowed but not executed.
От: tomas@tuxteam.de
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4807: problema para bd