raid setup for db

Список
Период
Сортировка
От Thomas Finneid
Тема raid setup for db
Дата
Re: raid setup for db  (Rafael Martinez)
Список pgsql-performance
Дерево обсуждения
raid setup for db  (Thomas Finneid, )
 Re: raid setup for db  (Scott Marlowe, )
 Re: raid setup for db  (Rafael Martinez, )
  Re: raid setup for db  ("Thomas Finneid", )
Hi

I am wondering what stripe size, on a raid 0, is the most suitable for
postgres 8.2?

I read a performance tutorial by Bruce Momjian and it suggest setting
the stripe size to the same block size (as pg uses?)
( http://momjian.us/main/writings/pgsql/hw_performance/index.html )
But I want to check whether I have understood this correctly.

Are there any other hot confguration tips I should consider or does
anybody have any suggestions for other raid configuration articles?

regards

thomas