Re: prepared statements and DBD::Pg

От JP Fletcher
Тема Re: prepared statements and DBD::Pg
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Daniel Verite wrote:
>     Tim Bunce wrote:
>
>> The example that started this thread was that this valid statement
>> worked:
>>
>> prepare("CREATE TEMP TABLE foo(...); INSERT INTO foo(1, 1); INSERT
> INTO foo(2, 2);")
>>
>> but this valid statement didn't:
>>
>> prepare("                   INSERT INTO foo(1, 1); INSERT
> INTO foo(2, 2);")
>>
>> My argument is that both calls should return statement handles.
>
> I think they do, and the original report is somehow flawed.
In my attempt to obfuscate the actual code, I actually included invalid
SQL , but I can assure you that the failure occurred as I described it,
though only with the version  2.11.8.  Other versions > 1.4 worked fine,
despite the explanation in the DBD::Pg docs which implied that they
might not.

--
JP Fletcher
Database Administrator

От: "Daniel Verite"
Сообщение: Re: prepared statements and DBD::Pg
От: Emanuel Calvo Franco
Сообщение: limit-offset different result sets with same query