Re: Building the French docs

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: Building the French docs
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Guillaume,

I think - you forget the attachment. :p

Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
Le mardi 5 mai 2009 à 15:35:53, Dave Page a écrit :
On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 2:33 PM, Guillaume Lelarge

<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
Le mardi 5 mai 2009 à 15:27:13, Dave Page a écrit :
On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 2:21 PM, Guillaume Lelarge

<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
Le mardi 5 mai 2009 à 15:10:44, Dave Page a écrit :
On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 5:13 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
- The documentation helpfile and shortcut need to be added to
pkg/win32/src/pgadmin3.wxs. Not entirely sure on the best way to
present that - should we have shortcuts like "pgAdmin Documentation
(English)", "pgAdmin Documentation (French)" and so on?
Did you make a decision on this?
It's probably better that way (shortcut for each translation). I don't
think we'll have a huge number of translated documentation, and it's
always better to be able to grab the english one.
OK - you want to fixup the installer?
I won't have the time to do it till tonight. If you can wait, I can work
on this tonight. But I suppose you're asking for beta 3?
No, I'm already building that. This will be for b4/rc1.
Here is the patch. Can you check it? it's the first time I do it, and I'm not
sure I don't forget something.
--
Thanks & Regards,
Ashesh Vashi