Re: PgAgent Installation ERROR

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: PgAgent Installation ERROR
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 05/05/2009 10:47, Kranti™ K K Parisa wrote:

> When I run the command thru command prompt able to get the backup
> file(without asking the password as I have passed an entry in pgpass.conf
> file) of 1mb in size. but when I use RUN NOW from aggent job getting the
> file generated in the given directory but its of 0kb in size.

I don't know anything about pgAgent, but it sounds as if the job is
failing for some reason and writing an empty file. Are there any logs
you can check? - maybe the Windows event log or the PostgreSQL log?
Also, what about permissions on the output directory - has the backup
process got permission to write there?

Just wild guesses....

Ray.

rod@iol.ie