Re: ResultSet.getObject(..., LocalTime.class) not working withPostgres timetz type

От Philippe Marschall
Тема Re: ResultSet.getObject(..., LocalTime.class) not working withPostgres timetz type
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 16.04.19 02:20, Dave Cramer wrote:

> The whole time, timestamp, timezone thing was not well thought out and
> is the bane of all driver implementers existence...

Pre JDBC 4.2 and java.sql types I agree.

JDBC 4.2+ and java.time types I disagree. Issues with JDBC 4.2+ and
java.time types start when:

- people want backwards compatibility with bugs in java.sql
- support is implemented in terms of java.sql
- people want to support other java.time types besides the direct 1:1
mappings

If you stay away from these then everything is really easy.

Cheers
Philippe

Сообщение: Re: ResultSet.getObject(..., LocalTime.class) not working withPostgres timetz type
Сообщение: Re: ResultSet.getObject(..., LocalTime.class) not working withPostgres timetz type