Re: [HACKERS] Partition-wise join for join between (declaratively)partitioned tables

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Partition-wise join for join between (declaratively)partitioned tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2017/09/08 14:47, Amit Langote wrote:
> When I tried the attached patch, it doesn't seem to expand partitioning
> inheritance in step-wise manner as the patch's title says.

Oops.  By "attached patch", I had meant to say the Robert's patch, that
is, expand-stepwise-rmh.patch.  Not expand-stepwise-rmh-2.patch, which is
the updated version of the patch attached with the quoted message.

Thanks,
Amit